Wednesday, October 19, 2005

For My Friends in Texas

Sincerest apologies for my prolonged absence. Life likes to throw us curve balls now and then.

Here is the much delayed response to the meme game.

5 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
* Make my epic historical feature film that I've been working on for 10 years.
* Have a child or 6.
* Take one of those "Round the World in 80 days" trips.
* Win an Oscar.
* Leave Earth's atmosphere, even if it's just orbit.

5 Things I Can Do
* I can make people smile.
* I can keep a secret
* Troubleshoot situations with the best of 'em.
* I CAN tie a cherry stem in my mouth. (takes years of practice bwh!)
* I can direct people for films.

5 Things I Cannot Do
* Speak another language.
* I cannot stay angry.
* Seem to find any film investors, anywhere.
* Eat tomatoes.
* Drink beer. (allergic)

5 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
* Those moments when women are thinking something coy and bite their lip.
* Warmth shared between a man and women in love.
* The understanding that women have over men, if you can accept it, is a treasured thing.
* The soft floral scent that comes naturally ( I think? ) to my girlfriend.
* The smiles she gives me when I can cheer her up from a bad mood.

5 Things I Say Most Often
* Dude (from California, it's a requirement)
* If only I had a bit more money...
* What time is it?
* Can anyone remember the last time I ate?
* *gulp*

5 Celebrity Crushes
* Jennifer Love Hewitt
* Natalie Portman
* Jennifer Garner
* Sophia Marceau
* Jennifer Anniston

5 People I Want to Do This Next
This one will have to wait...

1 comment:

bigwhitehat said...

Wow your back. Glad to have you. Your going to have to archive me just to catch up.

Hey get back in the game. If you start posting again, Echotig and I will be happy to blogroll you.